Two-Way Radio Field Engineer / Trainee Account Manager (Permanent)
Start date: ASAP
An enthusiastic worker with experience as a Systems & Bench Engineer that may already have experience of maintaining and developing Communication Systems VHF/UHF conventional, MPT1327 & Digital Communication Systems. Someone who is eager to work in a customer facing position and who is looking for a career with prospects for development.
- This position requires an understanding of two-way radio equipment and systems or background in electronic equipment installations.
- Demonstrable capability of acting as leader on one or more successful bids/projects from initial enquiry to award or from order to final acceptance.
- Moderate understanding of component level fault finding of mobile & handportable equipment.
- Moderate understanding of system design and custom programming of equipment.
- Experience in customer facing roles.
- Ability to work swiftly and efficiently under pressure.
- Employees in this position may be expected to complete and maintain appropriate levels of certification from Motorola Solutions and or other manufacturers training
- Organized and flexible
- Eager to learn and willing to listen
- Analytical thinker
- Ability to work swiftly & efficiently under occasional pressure
- Experience of meeting and interacting with clients over the phone and in person.
- Experience of quoting and invoicing clients.
- A clean/full UK driving licence
Responsibilities will include:
- Booking in stock to the hire database and accounting software package.
- Taking service and installation calls.
- Packaging goods to be sent out via our courier supplier.
- Stock monitoring and ordering as and when needed, to ensure stock never runs out.
- Installation of mobile radio equipment and related accessories (emergency warning systems, cameras, equipment consoles).
- Installation of fixed station equipment and related accessories.
- Process daily repair orders by troubleshooting, operational diagnosis and repairing electronic equipment, primarily two-way radios and related devices.
- Maintaining system record for company systems and/or customer systems as required.
Salary on application + use of Motorcycle, Private Health Care, Non Contributory Private Pension Scheme, Flexible Working Hours, Canteen and more…
Please send CV’s to: Pero Coetzee Service Director firstname.lastname@example.org, Dee Barrett-Davies Managing Director email@example.com