TAIT TB9300 – DMR BASE STATION/REPEATER
The Tait TB9300 Base Stations are conventional or trunked, IP connected, digital base stations for DMR Tier 2 or Tier 3 networks.
- Additional information
The functionality of these base stations allows for flexible network designs and easy migration paths from analog networks to DMR. These spectrally efficient base stations provide a 6.25kHz equivalent operation using 2 x TDMA channels in one 12.5kHz channel, giving you greater capacity now and providing a future path for expansion. The TB9300 also provides operational efficiencies through remote network management and IP connectivity capabilities.
– Ultra-narrowband 6.25kHz equivalent technology (2 x TDMA channels in one
– Adherence to the DMR Tier 2 & Tier 3 standards
– Software options for DMR Tier 2 and Tier 3
– Extension of the TaitNet MPT-IP trunked network for a seamless migration to DMR
– 12.5kHz analog repeater operation offers simple analog repeat
– Efficient system infrastructure scalability based on IP network connectivity
– Extensive range of remote management and monitoring capabilities with a
– Designed and MIL-STD tested for reliability, combined with features to mitigate
– Built from the proven TB8100 base station/repeater pedigree