Features & Benefits
- IC-F3162S VHF transceiver, 5W, without keypad
- IC-F3162T VHF transceiver, 5W, with keypad
- IC-F4162S UHF transceiver, 5W, without keypad
- IC-F4162T UHF transceiver, 5W, with keypad
|With the UT-126H digital unit, the following digital functions are available:|
- Digital/analogue mixed mode operation
- Digital/analogue mixed mode scan
- Up to 64 RAN (Radio Access Number) settings for digital code squelch
- Individual, Talkgroup and All Call
- Data call (12-characters)
- Status message/request
- Digital Encryption using 15-bit encryption key
- Call alert
- Radio check
- Radio stun/kill/revive
- Remote monitor
- Emergency call
- Simultaneous GPS position report with voice call
|Operating modes such as conventional mode and voting mode are programmed according to the memory zone. Once you program the voting mode to a memory zone, you can easily start voting mode operation by changing the zone setting.|
- Voting group name and voted channel name indication
- Re-vote after talk function … Automatically restart vote scanning when a call is finished.
|The lone worker function is a substitute for the man down function. When the radio is not operated for a preset period (1 to 255 minutes), the radio sounds a beep requiring you to push any button. If a button is not pressed, an emergency signal is automatically transmitted and informs co-workers or a dispatcher that something may have happened to the individual worker.|
|New scanning features have been added allowing migration from other radio brands.|
- Mode dependent scan … when the user changes the operating channel, the scanning list automatically changes following that channel setting.
- Tx channel programmable … The Tx channel is the channel the radio transmits when the user pushes the PTT button while scanning. The Tx channel can be programmable per scanning list from start, last detected, priority and pre-programmed channels.
- Talk back function … allows you to transmit on the detected channel when scanning stops or soon after scanning resumes, prior to the Tx channel setting.
- Talk back timer beep … alerts you of the end of the talk back time with a beep sound.
- Nuisance delete … Users can temporary skip a busy channel from the scanning list.
- Monitor key action …A user can stop a scan when pushing the monitor button.
- Direct input of the Tx code (5-Tone), Individual/Talkgroup ID (Digital), Status number (BIIS/Digital), Message number (Digital) from the 10-key pad
- Escalating alarm
- Shares same cloning software, CS-F3160/F5060 as mobile
- Stun revive function (5-Tone)
- Programmable emergency button for a third party microphone
- GPS position reporting function (BIIS/Digital mode) with optional HM-170GP
- Improved low battery beep (Tx end function and beep periods programmable)
For further information please book an appointment with our advisors